For how to submit SkillsFuture Claim
You need to download the New user guides,
Click this link Update Submit a Claim USER GUIDES
From 19 May 2017 – If attendees need to cancel their claims, they can do so up till the course start date itself. Attendees can withdraw out from their course once the course commences, but there will be no refund of the course fee.
- Do Note that each Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Resident is only entitled to enjoy SSG subsidy once for each Non-WSQ course. Hence, if you take the same Non-WSQ course the second time, you will no longer enjoy any subsidy from SSG, and would have to pay the full course fee.
- SkillsFuture Credit claim payable to AMG concept Pte Ltd must be submitted to skillsFuture Credit portal at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit , using singPass, at least 14 working days, before the start of class.
- Course fee must be paid in full before the commencement of course to take place for as the remaining amount if would be unable claimed for skillsfuture payable by paypal or bank transfer which was been paid to AMG Concept Pte Ltd.
- Participant who wishes to defer his/her course should note he/she unable to do so because of the training is a online LMS ELearning system.
- There will be no refund of course for withdrawal of course registration, once payment has been made.
- Attendance is very important to achieve maximum learning outcomes or benefits from the training programme, course participant is required to attend 100% of the online class.
As skillsfuture credit rule is that you need to start courses based on the stated date and complete the course.
- On completion of each course, participant will receive Certificate issue by Retail with Success Coach (AMG Concept Pte Ltd)
- To give consent to the Retail with success coach (AMG Concept Pte Ltd) and/ or Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) or its appointed agent to contact for the purpose of sending course/ up skilling information and obtaining feedback on the effectiveness of training and its application to the workplace, including details of the employment.