AMG Concept Pte Ltd, the Training Provider, consultancy service provider, organisation and/or their respective affiliates respect the privacy of all our customers, delegates and participants, and are committed to safeguarding the personal information you provide to us. Please read this Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy “) to learn about how AMG Concept Pte Ltd collects, uses and protects your personal information.
Application of Policy
This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all the associated regulations and guidelines which may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission of Singapore.
By voluntarily providing us with your personal particulars, registering for our public training or put up your enquiry using our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Policy.
Collection of Personal Data
You may be requested to provide your particulars (primarily business contact information) in relation to the training or consultancy services, and this may include certain Personal Data (including but not limited to):
- a) Full name;
- b) Company address;
- c) Contact details, including telephone / handphone number/s and/or email addresses.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer with one or more “cookies”.
By accessing our website, you agree to receive these cookies on your device.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may choose to modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you choose not to accept our cookie(s) when you visit our website, you may be restricted from some of our interactive features and services, which may be rendered inoperable.
Use of Personal Data Collected
Any Personal Data provided by you to us may be used for the following purposes (where relevant):
- a) Process and respond to your requests and queries;
- b) Send you information, updates, invitations, marketing and advertising materials and information in relation to the training, consultant services (or future editions thereof) or any other workshops/activities held by AMG Concept Pte Ltd, its partners and/or their respective affiliates;
- c) Update our records;
- d) Process your personal particulars to facilitate any payment;
- e) Compile data and conduct statistical or demographic analysis;
- f) Solicit and record your opinion/feedback via surveys and requests for feedback (if you consent to participating);
- g) Comply with a court order, other legal processes or other legal requirements of any governmental authority (including detecting, investigating and preventing any crime, offence or breaches);
- h) Compliance with our internal policies/procedures and any applicable laws, rules and regulations, codes of practice, guidelines and any other legal purposes; and
- i) Allow us to use your Personal Data in any other ways for which we have notified you and obtained your consent accordingly.
Disclosure of Personal Data
All Personal Data held by us will be kept confidential, but we may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly-related purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such information to the following parties:
- a) Any person or company who is acting for, jointly or on our behalf, in respect of the purpose or a directly-related purpose for which the Personal Data was provided;
- b) Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services due or requested; and
- c) Any government authority in compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, codes of practices, guidelines, court order, other legal processes or requirements.
Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw your consent from receiving marketing information and/or survey, you may send us the appropriate withdrawal request by filling up the Consent Withdrawal Form (located below) and sending the same to our contact page Please note that we can only process Consent Withdrawal Forms that are properly filled up and may need to contact you for clarification if such forms are deemed to be incomplete or unclear in any way.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you have provided to us, please contact us at our contact page using the relevant form below.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We will keep all Personal Data collected as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its intended use and the interests of our customers and visitors. Where possible, we will validate the Personal Data provided by using generally accepted practices and guidelines.
Protection of Personal Data
We will use our best endeavours to protect your Personal Data against loss or theft, as well as any unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with
security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Data, regardless of the format in which it is held.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary, for our legal or business purposes.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time and will place such amendments on this webpage. Your continued use of your website after any modification to this Policy shall constitute your acceptance of the amended Policy.
Please note that our liability hereunder is several and each of the above party shall not be liable for the respective privacy breaches of the other party.
For questions regarding this policy or to access or correct your Personal Data, please contact us at our contact page.